Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

In Memory of My First Dance

In memory of my first dance 
We marched!
Kissed each other under the sun
Hugged, bewitched by the heat
Intoxicated with luscious eyes 
That reaped my pained elbow up to my wrist
 Crashed down in a harder manner
Thrust continuous as we roll over
Heat heightens its existence 
As drizzling sensation abduct my crippled knees

Prowess of Magi in terms of pleasure
Granted by my siren – hollowed out from Venus’ tomb!
Appraised by my bewildered notion
Of touching and licking
Crafty premonition of petal explosion
I possess the flower tearing beak of amputation
Sakura blossom in mid April, as she expresses what she feels
I ripped! Those pinkish petals of innocence!

And as I performed again the dance of spear
Her tongue is a bit twisted 
As I chained again an another rampage
A song from a siren that is obscure
Bleating in temperament pitch – again with innocence
Explained what she felt in that pseudo-violence.
A cheerful horror – paradoxically certain!
As she succumb to a sailor with a sharp beak
And a husky voice capable of sending her in organic bliss. 
This is not, a theory of decadence
As we performed the sacred choreography
And will stay in the rest of our memory
That picture of rupture, with intense pierce
Connotes a certain melody. . .
A singing symphony in an unfamiliar tune!
Axle and Tina <3

1 comment:

  1. Your choice of words and style in writing gives you the power to provide a 'picturesque' view of the real scenario depicted in such recount. Makes me fall in love... more and more... And now, here I am, I can't help it... Am saying, I LOVE YOU...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...